Whether you’re a new startup looking to connect with your first customers, a growth company on the fast-track to worldwide success or a major enterprise seeking to maximise your market leadership, working with NFCW is the single most effective way to reach, influence and connect with contactless technology buyers around the world — guaranteed.
Opportunities to build your brand, share your news, generate leads and participate in live events are available to suit everyone from the smallest startup to the largest enterprise, with prices starting at just £895.
How we work
NFCW tracks and reports on the latest developments in contactless communications, from core enabling technologies like contactless cards, mobile wallets, NFC, QR, biometrics and UWB to contactless payments, credentials, ticketing, and beyond.
- Readers can easily keep up-to-date with the latest news via our email newsletter service.
- They can also register as a member of our Knowledge Centre to access a wealth of in-depth educational resources.
- Webinars, white papers, live events and more are all available to members at no cost. Premium research and consulting services are also available for members who choose to upgrade to our Inner Circle membership tier.
- Registration for new members is free of charge in return for completing a membership application that includes their contact details and demographic information and permission to share their details with the sponsors of any information they choose to access.
- Suppliers can then quickly and easily reach, influence and connect with potential new customers by sharing white papers, research studies, webinar recordings and conference presentations with our members, or joining us as a sponsor of a live or pre-recorded online event.
- They can also draw on our unique insight into what kind of information the market wants to engage with to co-create content that builds trust and brand visibility, generates leads and enquiries, and maximizes results.
- All our options come with a news article written by the NFCW team to promote your content to our audience that will be published on NFCW, shared on social media and included in our email newsletters. Dedicated email blasts and banner advertising campaigns that maximise your market reach are also available.
- We’ll then share with you the details of all the members who access your content, with their full permission, so you can see exactly how well NFCW can work for you.
Meet our audience
With more than 13,000 members located in 152 countries, NFCW is home to the world’s largest community of contactless technology buyers and suppliers — all actively interested in learning about the latest products and services and the latest trends in the market.
- More than 50,000 people visit our website every month to read the latest news and there are more than 19,000 opt-in subscribers to our email newsletters.
- 69% of our members are management level and above. Typical job titles include heads of card issuing, innovation, payments and mobile plus technical specialists, project managers, strategy leaders, C-suite executives, and more.
- 51% of our members work for companies with 100+ employees. They include banks, card issuers, payments providers, merchants, brands, transportation operators and government agencies, as well as mobile network operators, handset manufacturers, policy makers, investors, and channel/ecosystem partners.
- NFCW’s membership is truly global. One-third are based in the Americas, one-third in Europe and one-third in Asia Pacific and beyond.
Whatever kind of company you are looking to reach, wherever they are in the world, the chances are your target customer is already a member of NFCW — or we can quickly and easily connect with them on your behalf.
Solutions for every target and every budget
Our sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are tailor-made to let you take full advantage of our online format to cost-effectively reach, influence and engage with potential customers right around the world — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Exhibit: Join the NFCW Expo and you’ll be able to showcase your products and services in our online exhibition hall throughout the year.
- We’ll write a news article to introduce you and your products and services to our readers and you will then also be able to share news about new product launches, new features and customer wins with NFCW’s readers throughout the year.
- You’ll also be able to record a presentation introducing you and your products and services to our audience, get your logo included in our NFCW Expo banner advertising campaigns and upload white papers and webinar recordings to our NFCW Knowledge Centre.
- We’ll then send you a report every month with the details of all the members who have engaged with the content you’ve made available in our Knowledge Centre, so you can follow up with your new connections — and see exactly who you are reaching — just like you would at a physical event. £3,540/year.
- Educate: Appoint a senior executive or technical leader to our Panel of Experts so they can share their thought leadership or technical expertise with our audience.
- Each expert is able to work with the NFCW team throughout the year to record conference presentations, join live Ask the Experts sessions or contribute opinion pieces and feature articles.
- Membership of the NFCW Panel of Experts is available as a standalone service. It can also be combined with a presence in the NFCW Expo to generate engagement reports for all your experts’ activities. £3,000/year.
- Sponsor: Join us as a sponsor of our Contactless World Congress online event series and you’ll be able to associate your brand with the world’s leading event in the field and share the stage with invited speakers.
- You’ll receive prominent branding on the Contactless World Congress home page and on all event communications, the opportunity for a senior executive to record a keynote presentation, year-round access to live and pre-recorded speaking opportunities and the contact details of all attendees from the track(s) you sponsor. £12,000/year per track.
- Partner: Join our Partner Program and the NFCW team will work with you to create a bespoke, year-round program of activities that are tailor-made to build awareness of your products and services, educate the market about what makes you different, connect you with potential new customers and meet your business goals.
- You’ll have full access to all our advertising, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities and a dedicated account manager who will work with you and the NFCW editorial team throughout the year to co-ordinate your activities and ensure you generate maximum interest from your target market.
- You will get a showcase in the NFCW Expo, so you can share your news and your content with our audience throughout the year, and you’ll also have automatic sponsor status at Contactless World Congress.
- All the content you add to our Knowledge Centre will be extensively promoted across NFCW via dedicated email blasts to our members and banner advertising campaigns on our website and in our email newsletters, ensuring you get the maximum possible engagement from all your activities.
- This is the gold standard promotional opportunity, firmly positioning your company as a leader in your market and building visibility, trust and reputation all year round. £18,000/year per target market.
Monthly, quarterly or annual billing options are available on all our packages and for a limited time we are also offering the opportunity to test how well our service will work for you — for half the usual price of a one-off campaign:
- Upload a white paper, research study or webinar recording to the Contactless World Congress resource library. £895 (usual fee £1,790).
- Join us at an upcoming virtual Studio Day to record a Contactless World Congress conference presentation. £895 (introductory special offer, usual fee £2,500).
- Sponsor an upcoming Contactless World Congress conference presentation pre-recorded by a speaker invited by the NFCW team. £1,500 (usual fee £3,000).
- Join up to three speakers invited by our editorial team for a pre-recorded conference session or panel discussion. £2,500 (usual fee £5,000).
- Sponsor a live ‘Ask the Experts’ session on a topic of interest to your target market and join our invited experts on stage to answer questions from our audience. £3,000 (usual fee £6,000).
- Co-create a live event tailor-made to attract the attention of your potential customers — or commission us to produce a special report designed to meet the needs of your target market. £6,000 (usual fee £12,000).
All our test options come with a news article written by the NFCW team that will be published on NFCW, shared on social media and included in our email newsletters, plus an engagement report containing the contact details of all the members who have chosen to access it. Dedicated email blasts and banner advertising campaigns that maximise your market reach are also available on request.
Early stage startups can also apply for a place in our Startup Program.
- You’ll get a basic showcase in the NFCW Expo. You’ll also get a welcome article in NFCW, the chance to share a presentation introducing you and your products and services to our audience and the opportunity to generate enquiries from potential new customers throughout the year. £895/year.
Looking for a custom solution? Let us know what you’re looking to achieve and we’ll be happy to work with you to put together a solution that works for you and your budget.
As a ‘thank you’ to those who join early and stay with us long-term, all our opportunities are available on a first in, first ranked basis so that the earlier you join us, the higher your listing in the NFCW Expo will be and the easier it will be for potential customers to find you.
Reserve now and we’ll hold your space for up to 28 days, giving you time to discuss your participation with your team and arrange any necessary approvals. We’ll be available throughout this period to assist you with any questions you may have and, of course, there is no obligation to proceed right up until you return a signed contract.
Find out more
Contact us on +44 1341 760123, at [email protected], or through our feedback form.